"It is time for us to go to the people rather than ask the people, especially the poor, to come to us."
Our interdisciplinary team at TAO-Pilipinas delivers professional and consultancy services in the fields of architecture, engineering, and environmental planning. With our focus on sustainable human settlements development, we extend pre-design services, specialized architectural services, detailed architectural and engineering design services, and comprehensive development planning services (including comprehensive land use planning and local shelter planning).
Some of our representative projects are the following:
- Technical Assistance to DAMPA (subdivision survey)
- NAGKASAMA MPC Farmers’ Center Building Design
- CARRD Muscovado Sugar Processing Plant Building Design
- Architectural Design of Green Medium Rise Housing SHEC Phase 3
- SHEC Eco Retreat Center
- Columban Mission Center Schematic Design
- Relocation, Structures and Subdivision Survey for SMSC
- Participatory Rapid Assessment for PHILSSA
- Housing Consultant for INSA Fast Housing Project
- Consultant for People’s Planning (AUSAID TA to the DILG on GPH Program for Securing Safety of Informal Settler Families in Metro Manila Subcomponent 1: Architecture and Engineering for People’s Planning)
- San Carlos City Rural and Urban Governance 2019 and Beyond
- Local Shelter Plan and Permanent Shelter Provision in Salcedo and Shelter in Homonhon, Guiuan, Eastern Samar