"It is time for us to go to the people rather than ask the people, especially the poor, to come to us."
Job Opening: Team Leader for Young Professionals Formation Project
TAO-Pilipinas is looking for junior level technical professionals who will become Team Leader for Young Professionals Formation Project. As Team Leader, the following duties & responsibilities are expected:
- propose strategies to implement project activities of Young Professionals Formation under the new normal
- lead the implementation of project activities of Young Professionals Formation such as YP Internship Program, YP Workshop on Social Housing, and YP Enewsletter among others
- coordinate with various academic network for the implementation of YP Formation project activities
Interested applicants must have the following qualifications:
- at least four years of experience working in either non-profit organizations, academic research institutions, or private institutions
- graduate of either Architecture, Planning, Human Settlements, or other related courses is a must
- fluency in both English and Filipino is required for written and oral communications
- must also be tech and social media savvy with at least basic skills in content management system and graphic softwares
Accepted applicants must be willing to work in our office in Diliman, Quezon City. PLEASE READ THE TERMS OF REFERENCE FIRST BEFORE APPLYING. Interested applicants must email their CV at hr(at)tao-pilipinas.org.