"It is time for us to go to the people rather than ask the people, especially the poor, to come to us."
Job Opening: Area Project Team Leader for Lupang Arenda
TAO-Pilipinas is looking for junior level technical professional who wants to go into community development work. We have an opening for Project Team Leader who will handle our Lupang Arenda project area.
- graduate of architecture or civil engineering
- minimum of 3 years working experience in the field of planning, architecture, urban upgrading and housing
- fluency in oral and written English and Tagalog
Interested parties may submit the following documents not later than May 14:
- letter of expression of interest
- curriculum vitae
- expected salary
- availability to start working on the project
- 2 recommendation letters from previous employers
For more information about the job vacancy, please read our terms of reference. Please make sure you have read our terms of reference before applying for the position. Submit your documents at firstname.lastname@example.org.