"It is time for us to go to the people rather than ask the people, especially the poor, to come to us."
Thank you to our donors!
We would like to thank all our families, relatives, and friends who supported our annual gift-giving activity. With your support we were able to raise Php24,500.00 cash donations and Php6,360.30 worth of in-kind donations bringing our total donations to Php30,860.30. With this amount, we were able to provide the following gift packs:
- For 130 school age kids (4-12 years old): Backpack, activity book, sketch pad, pad paper, notebook, writing board with marker and eraser, pencils, ballpen, sharpener, eraser, glue, crayons/colored pencils, watercolor, ruler
- For 10 toddlers (1-3 years old): Backpack, small towel, activity book, sketch pad, jumbo crayons, pencils, eraser, sharpener
With the help of our community leaders, we sent the gift packs to our partner communities and asked the leaders to do house to house distribution in order to lessen unnecessary exposure of the children. The following communities were our recipients:
- PPVHOA: 40 kids on December 24
- Lupang Arenda: 60 kids on December 28
- Masagana: 40 kids on December 29